Storms can be downright bad.
Storms can be downright good.
Storms can be downright good when they involve combining different forces to create expansive, breakthrough results that would never have occurred without these forces coming together.
Today, there is a wealth of marketing forces involving different platforms e.g. Facebook, LinkedIn, etc. There are also a host of marketing tools that can be used to complement these platforms e.g. Hootsuite, Aweber, etc.
My point in sharing this article with you is not to explain every detail in the process which involve a lot of explanation – but to share with you the possibilities of the idea of combining tools, platforms and resources in creative ways that work for your market – Creating perfect storms for your business.
The trouble for most business people is expressed as follows:
1. Deciding which platforms to pick to best leverage their marketing.
2. Deciding which tools to pick to best leverage their marketing.
3. Getting good data to help make the decisions above.
4. Managing other resources to best leverage these platforms and tools e.g. marketing or social media assistants or other automation.
5. Deciding how to combine the platforms and tools and other resources in the best way.
And last but not least…
6. How to do all of the above without breaking the bank and spending too much.
This is fairly challenging for all (if not most) of us.
Today, there is a growing opportunity to sensibly combine these tools, platforms and resources.
The downside is figuring out the best combination. While I think that this ‘figuring out’ is going to be an ongoing process in your business, I also think that the analysis, design and implementation should start early to take advantage of the time it takes to test and refine – to create the Perfect Storm in Your Marketing Efforts – where breakthroughs in client attraction and retention are the norm.
Some practical ways to start thinking this through:
1. Start with an inventory of all your current platforms, tools and resources.
List them out and identify as best as you can what benefits, cashflow and expenses they have entailed or produced for you.
2. Do you have a clear or fairly clear definition of your target market?
3. If you do have a definition of your target market, are these platforms, tools and resources feeding your business sufficiently?
4. Which tools, platforms or resources should you let go of? Which ones should you keep?
5. Look for new platforms or tools and resources that would be worth trying without incurring too much cost.
One of the fairly new platforms we have used recently is meetup.com. This platform can be used to build and manage a live audience for you. Meetup has been around for a while and has it’s pros and cons – but it is yet to be fully adopted or adapted by many business people. So there is still some capacity for creative applications – as long as the policies of meetup.com are respected.
The real benefit of meetup.com is not in the accumulation of live audience – there is a secondary benefit when combined with other tools e.g. content marketing. Doing so, can double or triple your results with full integrity – without breaking policies with meetup or any other platform. To find out what this secondary benefit is, be sure to refer to our articles on the blog dated August 2016 or contact us at our website:
see below for our website.
When you add the benefits of another new platform like Alignable to Meetup.com, the advantages can explode in a good, positive way. Alignable permits connections of business people in a local area. If you create a meetup in your locality and promote it on Alignable you start seeing the power of combining all of these marketing forces – tools, platforms and resources.
My point in sharing this article with you is not to explain every detail in the process which involves a lot of explanation – but to share with you the possibilities of the idea of combining tools, platforms and resources in creative ways that work for your market – Creating perfect storms for your business.
If you would like to learn more, please contact me at my website above.